I am single, only 24-years-old, and have no reliable source of income because I stopped working to get a Masters degree, yet I am dying to adopt all the children at the Aldea Infantil Victor Raul, in Trujillo, Peru. Wise decision?
So what can I do about that?
Convince my parents to adopt!
Although the international adoption process is often a bear to deal with, don't worry -- Granite Peaks Learning Center, the community adult education program, has come to the rescue with it's "Adoption Options" class. Even better, there are no age or marital status restrictions so guess who might shortly be signing up?!
Actually, instead of taking that more obvious route, I've been sending Carlos friendly email reminders that I want to use his connections in Trujillo to bring "our sisters who are waiting for us" home. In the meantime, I keep reminding my mom that "part of our family" is in Peru still. Don't you think we should be reunited soon?
Then, I met with Alberto, who said he can pull strings for us too. Please, anything, as long as you get Sofia y Fanny into my arms here in the U.S.
No comments:
Post a Comment