Wednesday, April 10, 2013

His Love

Although initially I am tempted to call the past few months heart-breaking, if I had to be honest, I would qualify them as a "beautiful heartbreak." Heavenly Father has been teaching me; there is no feeling and peace equal to knowing that He is molding me, pruning me. The actual aching of my heart, the pleading sobs, the stubborn anxiety is all worth it if it brings me closer to Him.

Throughout this journey I have been repeatedly in awe of Heavenly Father's tender mercies. During General Conference last weekend I was again struck by a sign of His love; I had been praying and even fasted for direction. As soon as Elder Uchtdorf began to speak, I just knew that his entire talk was my answer. I felt extremely humbled that 1. prayer works! 2. Heavenly Father knows me and would care enough to send me the direction I desperately want.

This is beautiful to me. 
I am grateful for His Love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment