Monday, July 7, 2014

The Littles

I've decided that being an aunt is euphoric.

Three weeks at home wasn't enough with the littles. Just an hour after they left I would be missing them and couldn't wait to see them the next day. Here is why:


Sundays are typically wonderful. But if that Sunday also includes cuddling with this handsome dude until he falls asleep on you, then I never want Sunday to end.  
I've decided that I like swimming a whole lot more when these two are hanging on me, jumping to me, and wanting to 'swim' together. 
Casey always used to win the 'most fun' award in Olivia's book. But since he's at little occupied in Brazil at the moment, I can take over piggyback rides and temporarily claim that crown. Ahh it feels good. 

They provide an excuse to go to the zoo. 

Heaven. This is the definition. He was excited to see all the animals. I was excited to hold him while he pointed at the animals. 

Not being able to get a flight out of Ohio isn't bad when your she *bakes* you cupcakes for your birthday...And Channing ends up eating them. You get the joy of the treat without the calories. Perfect present. 

And papa buys glow-in-the-dark mustaches. For the 4th. How that relates to celebrating our nation? We will find a way because we love wearing them. 

So I actually wasn't there for this one. I was already back in Utah, but this is the face I got to see each day. 




No comments:

Post a Comment