Sunday, May 11, 2014

My Life's Been Hijacked

When you decide one month before a deadline (that has been extended just for you) to take a graduate program entrance test, specifically the GMAT, and apply for an MBA, your life consists of nothing but sleeping, working quickly, and then coming home and studying. It is a solitary, sedentary life right now.

Here is the evidence.

My Saturdays for the past month from 8:00am to 8:00 pm have looked like this:


















Even when I do other tasks, like laundry, I study:

Thankfully Lisa came to the rescue and taught me how to set my phone to "do not disturb" so I actually stay dedicated to studying and avoid the alluring distraction of talking with humans! Her study kit has saved me - fruit snacks as incentives for doing homework along with ear plugs.


GMAT - I've got my eye on you. You are going down.

No comments:

Post a Comment