Pictures from this recent break are all the evidence I need to support that claim...
I'd say it's an impressive feat to get two littles to spell out O-H-I-O with you.
That's how we raise 'em. #Breedemyoung
That's how we raise 'em. #Breedemyoung
| I quickly discovered that Channing's current favorite pastime is boxing. This is how he came at me over the break. Of course I fought back! |
| The day I got to babysit Channing we spent quite a bit of time "playing" ping pong. If he becomes a Ping Pong Olympian one day, I'm going to attribute his success to this moment. |
At this point, I seeming quite brutal but remember that I am entertaining a 2-year-old boy who is ALL boy. We spent most of our remaining time, apart from ping pong and wresting, sword-fighting with wrapping paper rolls, spatulas, and the occasional race car track.
I also got to be there on my Dad's last day of work with United (Continental) Airlines. His fourteen years of work allowed me to go to Paris, London, Rome, Jerusalem, Mexcio twice, and Peru. And with those quarters he's holding there, and $16,000 more like them that he collected from the carts at the airport, he was able to buy a sports car. Was there ever a finer example of a hard work ethic and selfless sacrifice? Another of Channing; Look at that face. I just can't help myself. The greatest Christmas present was getting to Skype with Casey on Christmas, especially being told that we would only have 40 minutes and having the conversation last for two hours. At first, this was how my Dad conference-called in while he was at work. We finally upgraded to the real computer. I love technology; there is nothing like being in four separate houses but still seeing each other...and Casey's receding hair line that he's panicked about. We are starting our countdown now. 5 months until he's home! The family that cheers together, stays together. Go Bucks! #bestfamilytradition #webleedscarletandgray #lotsofscreamingthatnight |
| The joy of eating Buckeyes, as captured by Channing. Don't we all feel that way? |

No comments:
Post a Comment